APPLICATION SUBMISSION DEADLINE IS 21ST JANUARY 2022.
Communications Specialist Brief
SEEKING: A feminist, enthusiastic and excellent Communications Specialist to manage our external and internal communications.
You will promote the positive public image of FitcliqueAfrica and control the dissemination of information on our company’s behalf.
Phenomenal communication and copywriting skills will make your application stronger. Proven experience in drafting communications and project management are important qualities to us too.
- Develop effective corporate communication strategies
- Manage internal communications (memos, newsletters etc.)
- Draft content (e.g. press releases) for mass media or company website
- Manage day to day social media updates and content
- Organize initiatives and plan events or press conferences
- Liaise with media and handle requests for interviews, statements etc.
- Foster relationships with advocates and key stakeholders
- Collaborate with marketing professionals to produce copy for advertisements or articles
- Perform publicity management
- Ensure Consent is gained by all people featured in FitcliqueAfrica communications
- Create communication strategies and relay messages effectively
- An understanding of and grounding in African feminist principles
- Proven experience as communications specialist
- Experience in web design and content production is a plus
- Excellence in copywriting and editing
- Solid understanding of project management principles
- Working knowledge of MS Office; photo and video-editing software necessary
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and presentation skills
- Outstanding organizational and planning abilities
- Proficient command of English (knowlege of Luganda and/or Lwo a plus)
- BSc/BA in public relations, communications or relevant field
Employment shall be on a contractual basis. Gross monthly salary shall be UGX 800,000
How to Apply
- Send a detailed CV and cover letter by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- In case of inquiries, contact reach out bu calling: 0758147241
Finance Officer Job brief
SEEKING: a Feminist Finance Officer to take charge of the financial health of our company by administering accounting operations to the highest standard.
You will be responsible for the day-to-day management of FitcliqueAfrica’s financial transactions and procedures.
Applicants should be familiar with audits, invoices and budget preparations. Our ideal candidate demonstrates both skill and interest in managing accounting activities, including bank reconciliations, accounts payable and accounts receivable. We expect excellent organizational skills and the ability to execute time-sensitive tasks.
- Keep accurate records for all daily transactions
- Prepare balance sheets
- Process invoices
- Record accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Update internal systems with financial data
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports
- Reconcile bank statements
- Participate in financial audits
- Track bank deposits and payments
- Assist with budget preparation
- Review and implement financial policies
- An understanding and acceptance of African feminist principles
- Proven work experience as a Finance Officer or similar role
- Solid knowledge of financial and accounting procedures
- Experience using financial software
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Knowledge of financial regulations
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills
- Sharp time management skills
- Strong ethics, with an ability to manage confidential data
- BSc degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
- Professional qualification as a CFA/CPA is considered a plus
Employment shall be on a contractual basis. Gross monthly salary shall be UGX 1,000,000
How To Apply
Send a detailed CV and cover letter (cover letter must not exceed a page) by email to email@example.com
In case of any inquiries please contact these numbers; 0758147241